- nekome je sve ravno ( do Kosova )= it's all the same ; it makes no difference
example: Uradi kako ti je drago - meni je sve ravno (do Kosova) !
translation: Do as you please - it makes no difference to me !
example from the song: Ravno mi je sve : because of the word "mi" this phrase means that he is indifferent, while the sentence before he means literally "ravno, nigde brda" = flat, no hill around
- ravan kao dlan = as flat as a pancake
example: Vojvodina je ravna kao dlan. (Vojvodina is as flat as a pancake.)
- na ravnoj nozi = on an equal footing; on equal terms
example: Razgovarali smo o svemu na ravnoj nozi (We talked about everything on equal terms)
- na ravne časti = share and share alike; even Stephen
example: Sve što zaradimo delimo na ravne časti (Everything we earn we share and share alike)
example: Kao lekaru nema mu ravna (As a doctor he is second to none.)
- nema mu ravna = without a peer; second to none