Let's make a short comparison of the Present Simple and Past Simple in Serbian with this "drinks video" :)
- Šta obično piješ / pijete tokom dana ?
- Šta obično piješ / pijete kada izađeš uveče ?
- Šta si juče pio / pila ? / Šta ste juče pili ?*
- What do you usually drink during the day ? ("piješ" informal, "pijete" formal)
- What do you usually drink when you go out at night ?
- What did you drink yesterday ? ("pio" for masculine singular, "pila" for feminine singular, "pili" for the second person singular, used formally, or for the second person plural, when you are talking to more people)