1. NEKI - some
2. LJUDI - people
3. SVOJ - possesive pronoun like my/your /his /her/its /our/your /their, used when the possesion refers to the subject
4. KUĆNI LJUBIMAC - pet
5. POSMATRATI - to watch, regard as, think of
6. KAO - as, like (there is no distinction between AS and LIKE in Serbian)
7. DECA - children
PA...TATA, IMAŠ LI TESTAMENT?
1. PA... - well...
2. TATA - dad
3. IMATI - to have
4. LI - used for question forms in all tenses
5. TESTAMENT - the will (a legal declaration of a person's wishes as to the disposition of his or her property or estate after death, usually written and signed by the testator and attested by witnesses)
Some people regard their pets as children.
Well, daddy, do you have the will ?
Practice. FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR Singular - Plural Exercise