Five Minute Serbian without grammar course I am currently creating is just the first one in the series. During the past month I've created structure for 20 such courses covering different topics, and each covers various structures and commonly used phrases from A1 to C2 level.
The first course is almost finished, and yesterday you could see the first two levels A1 and A2. Today, I want to share with you lesson 1 at B2 level.
In this lesson you will learn the following structures:
- KADA VREME BUDE LEPO - WHEN THE WEATHER IS FINE
- KADA - WHEN
- KADA VREME BUDE LEPO, IĆI ĆU U ŠETNJU - WHEN THE WEATHER IS FINE, I’LL GO FOR A WALK
- AKO - IF
- AKO VREME BUDE LOŠE - IF THE WEATHER IS BAD
- AKO VREME BUDE LOŠE, IĆI ĆU AUTOM - IF THE WEATHER IS BAD, I’LL GO BY CAR
- VETROVITO - WINDY
- AKO BUDE VETROVITO, IĆI ĆU VOZOM - IF IT IS WINDY, I’LL GO TRAIN
- PRAVITI ROĐENDAN - TO THROW A BIRTHDAY PARTY
- AKO BUDEM PRAVILA ROĐENDAN - IF I THROW A BIRTHDAY PARTY fem. (I-fem.)
- AKO BUDEM PRAVIO ROĐENDAN - IF I THROW A BIRTHDAY PARTY (I-masc)
- AKO BUDEM PRAVILA ROĐENDAN, POZVAĆU TE - IF I fem. THROW A BIRTHDAY PARTY, I’LL INVITE YOU (you - sg)
- AKO BUDEM PRAVIO ROĐENDAN, POZVAĆU VAS - IF I masc. THROW A BIRTHDAY PARTY, I’LL INVITE YOU (you-pl)
- KAKO BI REKLI "... "? - HOW WOULD YOU SAY...?
Five Minute Serbian - B2
1. Video lesson https://youtu.be/LVI-IdZyUpc
2. Video lesson without my voice https://youtu.be/GxGGXvIEz5I
3. Quizlet exercises:
Hope you like it! Looking forward to your feedback :)