today we are revising the same case, with words, both in Masc. and Feminine Singular, such as:
- Rim, London, Pariz >>> iz RimA, iz LondonA, od ParizA - Sg. Masc.
- Srbija, Engleska >>> iz SrbijE, iz EngleskE - Sg. Fem.
However, this time I am also introducing demonstrative adjectives this and these in Serbian:
This and These in Serbian
- for "she" (like in "this girl" - devojčica) >>> Ova devojčica
- for "he" (like in "this boy" - dečko) >>>Ovaj dečko
- for "it" (like in "this sun" - sunce) >>> Ovo sunce
- for they Masc. Pl or Masc. and Fem. Pl. together (like in "these people" - ljudi) >>>Ovi ljudi
- for "they" Fem. Pl.(like in "these women" - žene) >>> Ove žene
- for "they" Neut. Pl. (like in "these kids" - deca) >>> Ova deca
Serbian Genitive Task
I'm going to write the translations of these captions. Your task is to match them with colours :)
Boje (colours) su: narandžasta (1), crvena (2), tamno plava (3), ljubičasta (4), tamno ljubičasta (5), zelena (6)
- a) My village is more beautiful than Paris (the preposition "than" in comparison always requires the Genitive case)
- b) This one with an umbrella is from London for sure (the preposition "from" requires the Genitive)
- c) If they are from Rome, we are from Paris!
- d) If this sun sees me, it must think I am from Paris!
- e) This little one (=a girl) is surely from Serbia!
- f) These postcards from Italy are funnier than the ones from France!