Learning to Conjugate in SerbianToday I've found a video with an easy text in Serbian, which I forgot to upload and share with you last year. I corrected this mistake and you can see it now on my Youtube channel. I think you will find this exercise quite easy, as it focuses only on the verb " to have breakfast " - doručkovati.
Learning to Conjugate in Latin Script
Since the video is for you to practice the Cyrillic script, let me write some basic forms of the verbs you will need in the Latin alphabet.
Present Simple of doručkovati and piti (to drink)
- Doručkujem-doručkuješ-doručkuje // doručkujemo - doručkujete - doručkuju
- Pijem - piješ - pije // pijemo - pijete - piju
Past Simple of doručkovati and piti (to drink)
- Doručkovao - doručkovala - doručkovalo // doručkovali - doručkovale - doručkovala
- Pio - pila - pilo // pili - pile - pila
Future Simple of doručkovati and piti (to drink)
- Doručkovaću - doručkovaćeš - doručkovaće // doručkovaćemo - doručkovaćete - doručkovaće
- Piću - pićeš - piće // pićemo - pićete - piće
I've written both the past and the present forms for the more advanced learners to practice turning the same text into the past and future tenses and thus learning to conjugate "doručkovati".
Learning to Conjugate in Cyrillic
Now, I am sure you are ready for this exercise:
In order to turn the Cyrillic into Latin alphabet, do use the perfect tool for that, called SlovoMajstor: