Since we are at the very beginning of everyday Serbian lesson series, let me introduce you to some of the earlier posts covering this topic:
- Past Tense of To Be in Serbian - conjugations
- Practise Serbian with Jeremija
- Past Tense of To Be in Questions + Locative case
- Past Tense word order in questions
- How to form the Simple Past in Serbian
- Learn by singing - Bila je tako lepa
...as well as one of the Youtube videos, which somehow connect with the yesterday's post, so now it can be easily understood:
Text : "Gde si bila ?" (Fem. Sg.) / "Gde si bio?" (Masc. Sg.) = Where were you ?
Fem. Sg. Bila sam u ...
Masc. Sg. Bio sam u ...